lørdag, februar 09, 2008

Oh so slow


Here is a pic I took as it turns out in November 2004. It is my version of the Calico Garden quilt from the Shelburne museum. I think I have made only one or two more blocks since then. There are not a lot of flowerconstellations left to make. I didn't know of too many others making the same, so I was so thrilled when I recently found this lady, who got a ribbon for hers, as I wrote earlier.

It was truly a joy to make it. But I am still in doubt as to how I will make the sashing, as in the original with nine patches, or with just one fabric as a background in stead. My quilting friends and husband opt for the last solution, but I am not certain, as I really care for the original idea.


Oh well, I'm off to bed.

Amanda har hatt danseoppvisning i dag. Og Joakim har funnet ut av at han også kan bukke. Så SØT! De er søte begge to!! Etter et bad følte Amanda seg bedre og kunne falle til ro. Men hun følte seg ikke som en ekte, men en ekkel prinsesse. Bedre i morgen, tror jeg. Nå - sengen.

Ingen kommentarer: