Oh, no she thought - I'm IT. Well, the tag is on me. The lovely Lily wants me to disclose my inner secrets ;-D So here I am trying to squeeze my brain for details. Oh well - here goes.
1. I am nothing without milk in my tea in the morning. A morning without milk is a sad morning in our household.
2. Being left handed I find it nice that it seems that Joakim is left handed too. He draws with his left hand. It does not matter which hand he uses, I know, but that some genes are being passed on, I find amazing. Hope he does not inherit the temper of his mama, though. I also love that Amanda has industrious/inventive sides. Amusing is also when we find that they share the same humour as us.
3. I read several books at a time. My quilts go through the same process. UFO's everywhere.
4. I have a tendency to think I look like the person I am talking to. I do not know why.
5. I hate when (I think) people are looking over my shoulder to see what I am reading on the train, yet I am soo curious about what other people are reading. How stupid is that?
6. I do not like to read reviews or resumés of films in advance, I like to be open minded. I feel I get more out of the film that way. I hate to know too much beforehand, so that I can make up my own mind about whether I like it or not.
The rules for this round of tagging is:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
I am truly sorry about being a bad sport, but my sportsmanship ends at rule number 3. Anyone reading, inclined to reveal their true selves, feel free to feel tagged! Now catch me if you can! While the kiddos are watching "Babe", I am running off to fondle some new additions to my fabric collection. We love Z and S, don't we?
Oh, my daughter beat me to the race :) See ya!