torsdag, juni 25, 2009

Stars

Here is a quilt I managed to finish in 2000. The pattern is an adaptation from one of Marsha McCloskey's. It is machine pieced - except for one block, that I pieced by hand. Can you guess which one? I thoroughly enjoyed hand quilting it. The quilt is in almost daily use - when it is a little bit colder than these days - we have temperatures in their 30's (celsius) I don't know the exact size (I am too lazy tonight to measure it...) but it covers a 200x180 cm bed - well almost...

Let's see if I can get blogger to cooperate and show some detail shots. Tudelu.





5 kommentarer:

Lea sa...

Awwwweeee.....It's so perfect!!!
I'm always enjoy just looking at your gorgeous quilt! such a lovely hand quilting. :-)

Elin sa...

Nydeleg handkvilting, nydelege stoff, dei fargane er berre supre!

Taryn sa...

I love seeing your quilts and the quilting is fabulous!

T sa...

First time visitor here and your work is beautiful, I'll be back often!

Christine sa...

Your handquilting stitches are absolutely beautiful - they're so even. You must have lots of experience or be naturally talented...

Cheers,
Christine

http://cuttingedgequilt.blogspot.com/