fredag, januar 08, 2010

This, that and the other

P1040745
I had to have a go at Ping Penguin’s small draw string bag, after having seen the one Jennifer at Moving Hands made. Her post today also made me draw out some temlates for a hand sewing project I want to attend too hopefully soon.
P1040758
Always a start. Some of the shirts finally made into sample blocks. Well, there are three works in progress on that flanell wall. As the days are getting longer and brighter, I m.u.s.t  move on with the progress. And I WILL!
P1040763
Yet another project – soon to be finished. A belt to keep up our sunshine’s trousers in this cold, oh so cold weather. (-17 degrees celsius) brrr
Hester: I wanted to thank you for your lovely comment the other day. The only way of doing so seems to be here. I can’t find your e-mail adress. I so enjoy you and your friends’ blog. Again: Many thanks! … I wish I knew how to read Dutch – the google translator does not seem to be good enough …

3 kommentarer:

Crispy sa...

Lots of projects in the works Una. Isn't it fun creating UFO's? Lol

Crispy

Marit sa...

Love your wip's. It is nice to have a few ones going at the same time!

Hester sa...

How crazy. I just read your reaction on my commentar. I have a blog to so this isit:

www.hesterpatchwork.web-log.nl

Groeten uit Nederland